The Liberal Party of Newfoundland and Labrador will host its 2018 Annual General Meeting and Convention on June 15 and 16 in Gander.
Delegates are strongly encouraged to register on or before May 1 for a discounted registration fee.
This year’s AGM and Convention will focus on election readiness and policy development. We will also elect a new Executive Board, and the Executive Boards for the Liberal Commissions. Those interested in running for executive positions must file nomination papers on or before May 1.
Click below for important forms and documents from the delegate package, and watch this space for news and updates as the date of the Convention approaches.
Our success is not possible without our grassroots-Liberals, and we are counting on you to help lead us to another victory in 2019. With our Premier Dwight Ball, our Caucus and people like you, we can help achieve a FUTURE FOCUSED Government.
* DELEGATE PACKAGE *
- Important Dates
- President’s Message
- Honourary Convention Co-Chairs
- Convention Call
- Rules & Procedures
- Registration Form
- Election Readiness Session Registration Form
- Alternate Delegate Form
- Executive Board Nomination Form
- Hotel Information
- J. Aidan Hennebury Award
- Young Liberal of the Year Award
- Constitutional and By-Law Amendment Memo
- Constitutional Amendment Form
- Policy Resolution Memo
- Young Liberals AGM Memo
- Young Liberal Nomination Form
- Women’s Liberal Commission Memo
- Women’s Liberal Commission Nomination Form
- Senior’s Liberal Commission Memo
- Senior’s Liberal Commission Nomination Form
- Aboriginals’ Commission Memo
- Aboriginals’ Commission Nomination Form
Any questions can be directed to the Liberal Party of Newfoundland and Labrador office at 754-1813 or email email@example.com.