We are currently looking for someone to fill the role of Post-Secondary Representative on the Liberal Party of Newfoundland and Labrador Executive Board. You must be a member of the Liberal Party of Newfoundland and Labrador and enrolled in a post-secondary institution.
The responsibilities of the Post-Secondary Representative include:
- Promote post-secondary student based issues.
- To recruit post secondary students and promote Liberal Party membership.
- To educate post-secondary students on the various aspects of the political process.
- Create Liberal Party awareness through establishing campus clubs and building support in post secondary institutions province wide.
- Report to the Executive Board of the Party quarterly.
- To carry out such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the President of the Party or the Executive Board.
Interested members of the Party should submit, in writing, their name, contact information,
and a brief CV to [email protected]